SEO Project Manager
Search Engine Optimization, Inc., a full-service Internet Marketing Agency, has an opening for an SEO Project Manager to join our team.
Please Apply at ZipRecruiter, More details and compensation is listed here
SEO Project Manager Job Description
Not a remote position.
Our SEO Account and Project Managers are the critical strategists who have the overall responsibility for the successful planning and execution of search engine optimization and social media campaigns for our clients. This position will focus on SEO campaign strategy in addition to organizing and managing resources.
In this role, communication skills and attention to detail are a must as the SEO Project Manager acts as the intermediary between the clients, sales and technical staff. You must possess a combination of skills including the ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve interpersonal conflicts as well as more systematic management skills.
The position requires in-office M-F presence in our Carlsbad, CA office. Sorry, no telecommuting.
SEO Project Manager Responsibilities
- Keyword Research & Strategy
- Prepare Project Plans
- Participate in optimization strategy planning / Ability to conduct a site audit: technical and content
- Coordinate consulting/strategy calls with client and SEO technical staff
- Track Campaign Progress and Report on progress
- Presents all deliverables sent to clients
- Educate clients on Best Practices and overall education of SEO
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends
- Highly Organized with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understand web analytics
- Have a basic knowledge of HTML coding and how websites work
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years of project management experience
- Is Internet savvy and understands the function of search engines
- Is a cooperative team player with the ability to work independently
- Possesses strong business ethics, is reliable and dependable
- Have high energy, a confident manner
- Experience in MS Office suite
Candidates who are interested and qualified for the SEO Project Manager position, you may apply by sending us your resume and cover letter. Click here to apply Posted 4/4/2019.
5841 Edison Place Suite 140, Carlsbad, CA, 92008