It’s no secret that Google has the most significant share of pay per click advertising, but did you know that Microsoft Bing searches make up over 20% of all major search engine traffic? If you’re only advertising in AdWords and ignoring Bing Ads, you may be losing out on a good chunk of profitable traffic!
With billions of searches per month, Bing Ads still represents an excellent venue for you to advertise your products or services. Many of our clients find better profitability in Bing Ads since there aren’t as many competitors.
Bing Ads Pay Per Click Scope of Work
We pride ourselves on being a full-service PPC agency, and our Bing Ads pay per click management is no exception. Our scope of work includes:
- Keyword Analysis & Development
- Targeted Ad Creation
- Comprehensive Bidding Strategy & Budget Management
- Landing Page & Conversion Rate Consultation
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis
- Campaign Structure Optimization
- Ad Testing
- Conversion & Call Tracking
- Cost Per Lead (CPL) or Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) Analysis
- Google Shopping Feed Management
- Regular Meetings with a Dedicated PPC Manager
- Detailed Monthly Reports
If you’re only using AdWords, and don’t know how to get started in Bing Ads, or if you have an agency that’s been delivering unimpressive results, contact us, and we will make sure that your AdWords and Bing Ads account is running smoothly and making you the money you deserve.