Google is the biggest name in the search engine world, no question. Unsurprisingly, Google’s advertising platform, AdWords, is one of the largest on the planet, and is clearly the leader in the pay per click marketing world. Similarly, SEO Inc. is one of the top AdWords management companies, and our proven techniques ensure that your AdWords campaigns follow our “Three P” strategy:
- Profitable: Whether you’re an ecommerce site, a lead generation site, or you simply want to increase branding and traffic to your website, the most important part of your AdWords account is that you want it to make you money. We work closely with your team to get your AdWords account making money and paying you back what you deserve.
- Prominent: Beyond profitability, we make sure that your business ranks at the top for your most important keywords. We can make sure that you ads remain profitable, even when we’re bidding for the top spot, by maintaining a high quality score in your account. Google’s algorithm gives a bonus to higher quality scores, meaning that you can even bid less than your competitor, and still receive a better spot!
- Predictable: The last thing you want in your AdWords campaign is for every month to be a wild ride, not knowing whether or not you’re going to reach your conversion goal for the month. Our strategy ensures that your leads ad sales are consistent, so that you don’t have to worry about your AdWords account throughout the day.
AdWords Pay Per Click Scope of Work
We pride ourselves on being a full-service PPC agency, and our AdWords pay per click management is no exception. Our scope of work includes:
- Keyword Analysis & Development
- Targeted Ad Creation
- Comprehensive Bidding Strategy & Budget Management
- Landing Page & Conversion Rate Consultation
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis
- Campaign Structure Optimization
- Ad Testing
- Conversion & Call Tracking
- Cost Per Lead (CPL) or Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) Analysis
- Google Shopping Feed Management
- Regular Meetings with a Dedicated PPC Manager
- Detailed Monthly Reports
If you’re just starting a new AdWords account and don’t know what to do next, or if you’ve been unimpressed with your current AdWords management company, give us a call or contact us through the website, and let us take care of your AdWords management troubles.