Is your business looking to start a new PPC campaign? Or maybe your current pay per click management company isn’t getting you the results, either way, SEO Inc. can help. Our highly qualified Internet Marketing team is trained to engage with your team to learn your goals, history, seasonal trends – everything to help get you ahead – and deliver comprehensive PPC management services based on your needs.
SEO Inc. Delivers Real Results
We understand what it is you’re looking to accomplish. It’s not irrelevant traffic to your site or increasing your spend with nothing to show for it. You want leads. You want sales. And you want them to be profitable, given the fact that you’re spending a lot of money on PPC. Not only do we understand entirely, but we are structured to deliver these results to you on time and without worry.
We follow our successful five-step plan for pay per click management:
- Goal Setting & Strategy Planning
- PPC Keyword Research & Analysis
- PPC Campaign Setup & Optimization
- Landing Page & Conversion Rate Optimization
- Ongoing PPC Management – Testing, Analysis, & Account Growth
Following this plan ensures that your PPC campaigns are profitable and grow with your business.
Full-Service PPC Management Company
Not all PPC management services and companies are made equal. Some companies don’t cover many elements of critical PPC management components to maximize your results, or they charge you additional fees for things like shopping, display, re-targeting, re-marketing, data feed management, or managing other marketing channels, like social media advertising (aka Facebook). We pride ourselves on being a full-service PPC agency, and our scope of work includes:
- Total PPC Management, including AdWords, Bing Ads, & Social Media
- Keyword Analysis & Development
- Targeted Ad Creation
- Comprehensive Bidding Strategy & Budget Management
- Landing Page & Conversion Rate Consultation
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis
- Campaign Structure Optimization
- Ad Testing
- Conversion & Call Tracking
- Cost Per Lead (CPL) or Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) Analysis
- Google Shopping Feed Management
- Regular Meetings with a Dedicated PPC Manager
- Detailed Monthly Reports
The only work not included in our scope is web development and graphic design, which are not typically considered elements of PPC management. However, we can customize our contracts to add these services, if you need them.
Agency Level Partnership Benefits via Google and SEO Inc
For years, we’ve maintained the thresholds required to continue our agency-level partnership with the major search engines (Google, Bing, & Yahoo). Agency level partnerships need all of our team members to complete multiple rigorous certification exams, and that we continue to maintain high client retention and profitable account growth. These partnerships are stamps of approval from the major search engines that SEO Inc. is highly qualified to manage your pay per click campaigns. We also leverage these partnerships to pass on massive benefits to our clients, including:
- Priority support: We work directly with a dedicated agency team. Priority support means that if an issue arises, we are equipped to solve the problem since all we have to do is reach out to our dedicated team.
- Early access to new technologies: Google especially is always coming out with new product betas for us to implement in our clients’ accounts. Getting these features first is a leg up on the competition that only partners like us have.
- Strategy from the source: Working with our dedicated team, we receive additional plans and recommendations directly from their advertising team. If you want to succeed at Google AdWords, there’s nowhere better to turn than SEO Inc., since we speak directly with Google on a near daily basis!
A Word of Caution
Unfortunately, the PPC management industry gets a bad reputation, since there are many companies out there who are trying to take advantage of you. Beware other PPC agencies claiming to do any of these things without hard proof. At SEO Inc., we recommend looking for the Google Premier Partner Badge, just like we have. This badge means that Google has personally scrutinized and endorsed our company. We also can direct you to our case studies, in which we showcase our fantastic results. Sign up with us, and you might see yourself on that list!
Let SEO Inc. save you the headache of trying to manage your PPC campaigns yourself. Don’t spend hours wasting your time searching for another qualified agency when you can already see that we have what you need! Sign up for our free PPC audit and look for yourself how SEO Inc. delivers top PPC management results.