Not a telecommuting position. Please include cover letter when applying.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The SEO Analyst is responsible for conducting multiple, in-depth website audits using a variety of tools and site accesses. Will need to develop comprehensive SEO strategies and step by step plans for a variety of clients. This position requires a deep understanding of analytics and identifying relevant insights, a strong ability to uncover technical website issues, as well as hands on experience in on-page optimization, social media strategy and link development.
This role will manage day-to-day SEO execution on various client’s site by working with web developers and engineers to implement technical changes, updates and new development. Must be able to effectively schedule, traffic and communicate the status of SEO projects for account managers. Will also be responsible for web development and web engineering project QA and ensuring all projects and tasks are completed to specification.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform technical SEO Audits with advanced seo strategis, Provide comprehensive SEO analysis and recommendations in CONTEXT with elements and structure of websites and web pages using a various third party solutions such as MOZ, SEMRush,
- Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Google Web Analytics, Majestic among others.
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps creation, robots.txt, Google Search Console, among others) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Identify, recommend, and implement on-page website SEO optimization
- Perform back link analysis, opportunity identification, solicitation and optimization
- Have deep understanding of critical keyword research platforms Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Understand and advise on importance of content creation for SEO Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Continually monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry updates, trends and developments
- Assign, schedule, prioritize and track the status of multiple web development and engineering tasks and projects, keeping teams ahead of deadlines and addressing any time-tracking or scheduling problems that arise.
- Communicate to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Perform best practices for departmental procedures that facilitate workflow, intra- and inter-departmental communication, tracking and reporting of SEO Analyst weekly activities; contribute to the development and improvement of processes that support the alignment of quality, scalability, and capacity of team
- Work closely with the other company members to meet client goals
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Ability to effectively motivate and lead team members
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points to clients and internal team members
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- 5+ years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Marketing, Internet Marketing, Website Development, Digital Media) a plus
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytic's as well as standard online SEO tools
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Experience working with keyword tools
- Minimum of 3 years in a client-facing role preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Understanding of, or hands on experience with pay per click advertising strategies a plus.
Auditing Tools: you need to be extremely familiar or expert with the following
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytic's - Certification a plus
- Screaming Frog
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Page Speed
- Schema Markup
- W3C Web validation Criteria
Send Resume, Cover Letter and Case studies to - [email protected]