Not a telecommuting position. Please include cover letter when applying.
SEO Inc, an established, growing, fast-paced digital marketing agency is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Coordinator for a direct hire position in Carlsbad, CA. Duties of the Digital Project Coordinator, include, but are not limited to supporting the Project and Account managers on a variety of marketing and client project activities, pulling data and preparing monthly reports for, social media management for both the company and clients sites, copywriting, PowerPoint presentations and website maintenance. This person will assist the account services teams to exceed client expectations. When you join our team, you will become an SEO expert, and gain in-depth knowledge of how websites rank based on front end and back end factors.
- Experience in a digital / online / web marketing environment – company department or agency
- Sense of ownership, dedication, and teamwork to provide great work to our clients
- Effective in meeting tight deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Comfortable working in a small team environment with constant growth and change
- Ability to communicate effectively with all technical, creative and account team members on all projects
- Ability to work quickly, move from project to project, and prioritize accordingly
- Desire and capacity to learn and stay current with marketing trends and technologies
- Capable of assisting with the creation of new web content, and help to refine strategic marketing initiatives
- Ability to assist with marketing analytics and report management
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and with the ability to present new ideas
- Experience with, or strong understanding of social media networks
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Please include cover letter when applying.
Send Resume, Cover Letter and Case studies to - [email protected]