SEO Inc. CEO as a Guest on Thrive Time Podcast.
Garry Grant, the founder of SEO Inc a top rated SEO Company, appears on The Thrivetime Show Podcast to teach “Everything You Need to Know About SEO.” The episode is going live Monday, January 7 and is packed full of tips and tricks to help you increase your search engine rankings, to make it easier for customers to find you. Garry and the team at SEO Inc. have handled SEO for prominent companies including 20th Century Fox, SC Johnson, WeddingWire, PGE and countless other Enterprise Companies and SMB companies all over the world.
In the episode, Garry talks with Clay Clark, the co-founder of the Thrivetime Show. Clark is the former United States Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, the founder of six multi-million-dollar companies, a contributing writer for Forbes, and the co-founder of five kids.
Listen to the PodCast Right Now!
When you listen to the episode, you’ll get answers to some of SEOs most essential questions, such as:
- Why businesses owners must approach SEO with a keyword strategy, choosing the keywords, they want to try to rank for before they get started
- Why it’s important to dominate the search engines with both short tail and long tail keywords
- Why small business owners should focus on local keywords rather than national ones
- How long it can take you to get to page one, and what kind of results you can expect once you get there
- Why you can’t just buy 5,000 articles and land on the first page of the search engine results overnight
- Why article spinners and computer-generated content doesn’t work
- Why you will need to pay anywhere from $3,000 to $10,000 a month to work with a firm like SEO Inc., and how anything less like hiring your friend to build your website on Wix or hiring a firm from India for pennies on the dollar will waste money and negatively affect your business in the long run
- Why you need Google reviews
- Why copying content from other websites is a big no-no – and it’s not just plagiarism and copyright issues.
- Why what your website looks like and updating it more than once a year matters more than you think
- Why you don’t want to handle SEO in-house
- The difference between search engine optimization and search engine advertising
- And much, much, more.
The Thrivetime Show is a business podcast with a long history of impressive guests, including:
- Legendary Leadership New York Times Best-Selling Author of The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, John Maxwell
- New York Times Best-Selling Co-Author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, Sharon Lechter
- Senior Editor for Forbes and Best-Selling Author of 3 Kings, Michael Jackson Inc, and Empire State of Mind: How Jay Z Went From Street Corner To Corner Office Zack O’Malley Greenburg
- Most Downloaded Business Podcaster of All-Time (EOFire.com), John Lee Dumas
- New York Times Best-Selling Author of Purple Cow, and former Yahoo! Vice President of Marketing, Seth Godin
- Co-Founder of the 700+ Employee Advertising Company (AdRoll), Adam Berke
- Emmy Award-winning Producer of the Today Show and New York Times Best-Selling Author of Sh*tty Moms, Mary Ann Zoellner
- New York Times Best-Selling Author of Contagious: Why Things Catch On and Wharton Business Professor, Jonah Berger
- New York Times Best-Selling Author of Made to Stick and Duke University Professor, Dan Heath
- International Best-Selling Author of In Search of Excellence, Tom Peters
- NBA Player and Coach, Muggsy Bogues (Shortest player to ever play in the league)
- NFL Running Back, Rashad Jennings (and Winner of Dancing with the Stars)
- NBA Hall of Famer, David Robinson (2-time NBA Champion, 2-time Gold Medal Winner)
Lee Cockerell (The former Executive Vice President of Walt Disney World who once managed 40,000 employees)
- Michael Levine (PR consultant of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, Nike, Charlton Heston, Nancy Kerrigan, etc.)
- Johnny G (The inventor of The Spin Class Phenomenon)
- Wes Carter (The attorney for TD Jakes and Joyce Meyers)
- Paul Pressey (10 year NBA player, 20 years + NBA assistant coach for the Los Angeles Lakers, the Orlando Magic, the Boston Celtics, etc.)
- Rachel Faucett (Inventor / Social media advisor of choice for Disney, Pottery Barn, and Hobby Lobby)
- Jill Donovan (“Mom-Preneur” / Retail Product Developer whose products have been worn by Oprah, Britney Spears, and countless celebrities)
- The Best-Selling Author of Search Engine for Dummies, Bruce Clay
- Billboard Contemporary Christian Top 40 Recording Artist, Colton Dixon
- Conservative Talk Pundint, Frequent Fox News Contributor, Political Commentator and Best-Selling Author, Ben Shapiro
It’s also the number one podcast in iTunes, and part of a much bigger brand – Thrive 15, that offers a business conference, business coaching, and more.
Garry is honored to join the ranks of some of the biggest names in search and business. Check out the episode – you’ll definitely learn something. Even if you consider yourself an SEO pro, Garry offers a ton of in-depth advice and perspective that could have you ready to make changes to your website while you listen!
To contact Garry Grant, please use the following link.
SEO Inc the Premier SEO Company