Is there anything worse than waking up one morning, doing some early AM searches for your primary keywords, and realizing that you are not ranking anywhere for any of your keywords? Just boom. PFT! You’re site is no where to be found. So you open up your Google Webmaster Tools and see that dreaded Manual Penalty inflicted by the great and powerful Google. To answer the question: No. Not much is worse than this. But you were smart. You contacted SEO Inc. and had your penalty taken care of lickity-split so your regain your rankings and get back on the path to success. But does it stop there? Are your rankings as strong as they once were? Are you looking to not only regain rankings but push more and rank even higher? Of course you are. So let’s go over the basics of Backlink Enhancement and what it can do for your site.
Your Manual Penalty is Removed! Praised be!
It was a long, strange trip but here we are. After a thorough analysis of your Backlink Profile, your SEO team has gone through, on-by-one, and either disavowed each of the toxic links, bad spammy domains or reached out to the webmaster and had them remove or nofollow whatever URL was pointing at your website. Phew. Did you realize what sort of bad links were out there pointing to your domain? We found some pretty amazingly awful ones, and we wish we could have just disavowed the entire list. But as you know, and as we continually discuss with Link Detoxification, it’s not that easy. Luckily for you, you hired the professionals to provide backlink enhancement by cleaning your backlink profile. (And if you didn’t, well there’s no time like the present right?)
Anyway, congrats on the Manual Penalty being removed from your site. Now your rankings should return in full force and you will be on on Page 1 again. But, what if that doesn’t happen?
A Healthy Backlink Profile Can Be Even Healthier.
With your backlink profile clean and your manual penalty removed, your rankings should finally be coming back and everyone is happy again, right? Well, kind of. While your backlink profile might be a bit healthier and your penalty now removed, there is still more that can be done. This is called backlink enhancement!
Think of it like this:
- If you have a bad case of the flu, you’re pretty much bed-ridden and dead to the world. (Like a site with a Manual Action Penalty.)
- Then you take medicine and get rid of the nasty stuff in your system. (Like hiring SEO Inc. to get rid of unhealthy backlinks cleaning you backlink profile.)
- Now you’re up and functioning again like a semi-normal person. (Like your site with the manual action removed.)
- But, ugh, you still feel some residual effects from the flu and you’re not yet 100%. (This is your site for awhile after that penalty.)
- Luckily, you have decided to get into a new routine that includes keeping up on healthy activities (exercise, better diet, etc) to ensure you not only get to 100% but stay that way should sickness strike again. This time you’ll be ready and knock it out before it has the chance to infect you. (This is your site when you undergo SEO Inc.’s new Backlink Enhancement service.)
A Better and Brighter Future for Your Site.
If you are interested in combating bad / irrelevant backlinks pointing to your website, it’s time to hop on the Backlink Enhancement bus. We employ strategic measures to make sure only he strongest links are pointing to you. Check this out: Say you have a backlink profile of 10 links. (Granted this is not a large amount at all, but for argument’s sake, this is the number we’ll use.) If 6 of these links are great and 4 are just OK, the strength of those 6 will not be as effective as it could be. We will take a look at those 4 less-than-optimal links, determine which should stay and which your site would be better off without, and enhance your backlink profile. So where you had 10 links, 4 of which were jus tokay, you now have 6 awesome links and only 1 or 2, if that, links that are just “ok.” Now your backlink profile is a masterpiece of strong links, chock full of relevancy and industry-specific mentions. BOOM.
Let’s get you and your site started with Backlink Enhancements today.
Contact SEO Inc. to set up a free consultation and backlink enhancement analysis to see what we are able to do for you!