Search Engine Optimization Inc. to Move to Larger Location
Search Engine Optimization Inc (SEO Inc.), a premier Search Engine Optimization firm , announces that the firm will be moving to a 15,000 square foot facility in Carlsbad, CA. The firm anticipates moving its operations in April 2006.
"We've been experiencing dramatic growth for the 5th year in a row due to a record number of sales and enterprise clients," said Garry Grant, CEO of SEO Inc. "The new facility will allow us to better serve our enterprise clients. We're preparing for the explosive growth we are anticipating in 2006."
The new facility will also house a new training room with capability of handling 25 students, equipped with full multi media equipment 120" DLP projection system and digital surround system. SEO Inc. offers search engine optimization training programs that cover the most basic to the most advanced SEO techniques. The training courses will be held at the new facility.
Currently, SEO Inc occupies 5,000 square feet of the Carlsbad Corporate Plaza in Carlsbad, CA.
Demolition and construction is on going at SEO Inc's new location.
"This move represents an investment in the firm's future," said Brad Lipschultz, COO of SEO Inc. "It allows us to allocate more resources to our clients. We're looking to this move as a display of our devotion to producing effective search marketing solutions for all our customers.
In addition to the increased size, the new building will house several new improvements:
- State of the Art Server room with raised floor, enterprise disaster recovery unmatched in the industry.
- Server Halon GAS fire suppressant system.
- Massive Server Battery Backup system with diesel generators. Server Humidity and water sensors.
- 2 Leiber 10 ton Air units for maximum server cooling. DS3 Fiber optics with dual T1 for redundancy.
- State of the Art NORTEL VOIP phone system. Gigabit CAT 6 internal intranet.
- Internal and external security with 24/7 video, motion and glass detection for intrusion.
- 4 conference rooms equipped with full video, sound, and internet.
- Company gym with top of the line exercise equipment: including showers and lockers.
- 3 Mountain Bikes for afternoon break rides.
- 1 Tornado tournament foosball table.
- Electronic Darts.
The move to the new location allows SEO Inc. room to increase and grow. The firm is currently looking for Internet Marketing Specialists, Project Managers, Programmers, and SEO Specialists as well as Software Engineers.