Carlsbad, CA 92008
This is not a remote position and telecommuting is not available at this time. You will be required to work out of our Carlsbad, CA office.
We are seeking a creative problem solver with a strong history to reaching client KPIs through on and off page SEO strategies.
Our Mid-Level SEO Project Managers are the critical strategists who have the responsibility implementation and execution of Search Engine Optimization campaigns. The PM will primarily be focused on following SEO campaign strategy and organizing resources to ensure the high standard and timely implementation of all contracted deliverables.
In this SEO PM role, communication skills and attention to detail are a must as the Mid-Level SEO Project Manager is the intermediary between the clients, sales and technical staffs.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Keyword Research and Strategy
- Coordinate consulting and strategy calls with clients and SEO technical staff
- Manage day-to-day campaign activity and client deliverables
- Monitor and analyze SEO metrics
- Follow best practices to ensure that all content is optimal for SEO.
- Educate clients on Best Practices
- Maintain an understanding and keep up to date on industry trends
- Understand web code to ensure quality, content and readability by search engines
- Execute complex SEO deliverables (technical analysis, keyword strategy, backlink analysis, etc.) and other deliverables as needed
- Ability to perform and understand Site audits
- Competitive analysis
- Minimum 2 years SEO Project Management experience
- Experience managing, executing, and measuring SEO programs for medium-to-large brands and ecommerce websites
- Understand and use of industry standard tools: Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, WordPress
- Excellent knowledge of search engine criteria / algorithm updates (i.e.: Panda, Penguin, Pigeon)
- Presentation capabilities and comfort meeting with clients in person and by phone
- Have a basic understanding of HTML coding and how websites work
- Ability to manage and prioritize many clients and deadlines concurrently, while also managing internal and external expectations for workload.
- Experience in MS Office suite
This is a full time in house position.
- DOE - Salary + Bonuses and Commissions
- Benefits package including health, dental, vision and 401K
Interested candidates MUST submit ALL of the following to be considered: 1) cover letter 2) resume stating experience and case studies, and 3) salary requirements.
Send all applications to [email protected]