Search Engine Optimization (SEO) team member will be responsible for client facing relationships, and on and off page Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy implementation.
Our Mid-Level Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Project Managers are the critical strategists who have the responsibility implementation and execution of Search Engine Optimization campaigns. The PM will primarily be focused on implementing SEO campaign strategy, organizing resources to ensure the high standard and timely implementation of all contracted deliverables, and communicating progress to the clients.
In this SEO PM role, communication skills and attention to detail are a must as the Mid-Level SEO Project Manager is the intermediary between the clients, sales and technical staffs.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Consistently follow SEO Inc standards at all times
- Assist in developing, managing and implementing both on-page and off-page SEO best practices to achieve client goals
- Define, execute, and manage strategies for development of content to achieve SEO goals
- Perform Keyword Research and Strategy Development to optimize content and discover opportunities for improvement
- Monitor and analyze analytics
- Provide regularly occurring reports showing traffic and conversions and make recommendations based on user experience and conversion rates
- Educate clients on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Best Practices
- Maintain an understanding and keep up to date on industry trends
- Ability to perform and understand SEO Site audits
- Complete and create competitive analysis of client competition
To perform this job successfully, applicant must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Minimum 2 years Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Project Management, with a proven track record of success
- Experience managing, executing, and measuring SEO campaigns for medium-to-large brands and e-commerce websites
- Understand and use of industry standard tools: Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, WordPress
- Excellent knowledge of search engine criteria / algorithm updates (i.e.: Panda, Penguin, Pigeon)
- Presentation capabilities and comfort meeting with clients in person and by phone
- Have a basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience working with CMS system, including Magento and Wordpress
- Ability to manage and prioritize many clients and deadlines concurrently, while simultaneously managing internal and external expectations for workload
- Experience in MS Office suite
- Agency experience a plus
Please include salary expectations with application
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org