Social Media Marketing Intern
The Social Media Intern investigates and reports on social media technologies as they relate to SEO and SEM initiatives. Candidates should be current Marketing students or recent graduates looking for practical training and experience in the online marketing and social media field.
Note on Internships - SEO Inc. believes our interns should get as much out of the experience as possible. We ask that our interns dedicate at least 15 hours per week and that they supply a letter from the school approving the internship. Many of our interns have been offered full time job opportunities with SEO Inc. upon graduation
Major Job Accountabilities
- Assist PM's by updating clients' social media profiles
- Carries out social media reviews
- Researches blogs, networks, publishers, and influencers for SEO and SEM opportunities
- Organizes information and assessment research into reports and presentations as directed
- Active involvement in social media networks: blogs, Flickr, Myspace, Digg, Facebook, Squidoo, Twitter, etc.
Desired Knowledge & Skills
- Solid writing skills
- Internet research capabilities
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Graphic design skills are a plus
- Presentation skills - written & oral
SEO Inc. will work with the qualified applicant for school credit if needed.
To apply for the Social Media Marketing internship, send us your resume and information about your availability today: click here