Search Engine Optimization, Inc. is a leading integrated Internet Marketing agency based in San Diego, CA. We have opened up a search for an SEO Consultant to join our expanding team. This is a newly created position with no limits to growth. SEO Inc. boasts an impressive, growing list of clients who reap the benefits from our dedicated staff to see increased web traffic, enhanced market visibility, and realize an incredible return on their investment through boosted sales and revenue.
SEO Consultant Job Description
Our SEO consultants are responsible for creating the overall strategy for successful SEO campaigns for our clients, including integration of SEO and social media markeitng.
Consultant Job Responsibilities
- Creation of optimization strategy documents and reports
- Running 6 and 9 month reviews of existing already completed campaigns
- QA of deliverables generated by SEO engineering team members
- Presents all deliverables sent to clients
- Educates clients on Best Practices and overall education of SEO
- Client consulting meetings
- Occasional off-site client meetings
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends and research industry related media.
- 2 year college degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years experience specializing in natural / organic web / search optimization
- MUST have a STRONG SEO background (not an entry level position)
- Experience in keyword research and strategy
- Strong knowledge of search ranking criteria
- Experience with leading search engine ranking, traffic, and analysis software
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Leadership skills - ability to function as project lead in team environment
• Strong mathematical, analytical, and writing skills
• Analyze, summarize, and present analytical reports
• Strong communication and team work skills
If you are interested and qualified for the position of SEO Consultant, please send us your resume and cover letter by clicking here.