Search Engine Optimization, Inc., a full service Internet Marketing Agency, has an opening for a Social Media/SEO Project Coordinator to join our team.
Project Coordinator Job Description
We are looking for our next superstar Project Coordinator. This person should be a confident and enthusiastic writer and marketer. You will play a vital role on our team and impact our client's social media and search engine marketing efforts. This entry level position will require writing blogs, working on viral social media campaigns, writing articles and press releases, and managing client social media accounts.
There is no better place to learn all of the nuances of social and search engine marketing. In this position, you will be working directly with our Senior Project Managers and Social Media Strategist.
SEO Project Coordinator Responsibilities
- Strong writing skills - excellent grammar, spelling, editing, and proofreading skills are a must
- Use Social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Strong creative skills
- Excellent communication and organizational abilities, with a strong command of the English language
- Ability to perform research for writing projects using the Internet
- Knowledge of social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, as well as blogging tools such as WordPress
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or as a team member
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Positive, enthusiastic, "can do" attitude
Project Coordinator Knowledge/Technical Skills
- Work closely with the Director of Social Media and our Project Managers
- Learn the different writing styles for blogs, articles, website content, and press releases.
- Strategize and research topics and ideas for a wide variety of industries and companies
- Write engaging blog posts, press releases, articles, and web content on a daily basis
- Optimize and edit press releases, articles, and other content for the web
- Assist Social Media department with research projects, reporting, etc.
To apply for this position, click here.