Our pay per click department is experiencing extremely rapid growth and we are looking for a talented PPC Paid Media Analyst to join our high caliber team. The role is a great opportunity for a motivated individual who has an interest to be challenged and grow in a fast paced environment. Come work with one of the emerging Thought Leaders in the Paid Media space and gain real world experience across a broad range of industries.
The PPC - Paid Search Specialist / Analyst will strategize and execute pay per click marketing tactics to achieve client goals in Google, Bing and Facebook. The individual will work closely with an industry leading team and process while maintaining responsibility for the bottom line performance of assigned accounts.
This role is client facing and requires an individual who can clearly communicate account status, performance and deliverables through phone and email to strengthen client relationships. The candidate should also be analytical and comfortable working with Excel as well as Web and desktop software interfaces to build, organize, and execute changes to large sets of data.
- Manage PPC advertising profitability for multiple client accounts in various industries
- Research client websites - understand business models and marketing objectives
- Generate keyword lists, write and copy, identify landing pages and setup bidding rules
- Analyze quantitative data, identify trends, and develop optimization strategies
- Create and present weekly and monthly client performance reports
- Proactively communicate and respond to client requests through phone and email
- Other responsibilities as needed which could include: training new employees, collaborating with sales and account executives, blogging, speaking and presentations,
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Economics or Marketing or Equivalent Experience. (Nice to have but on the Job experience is more desirable)
- 3 to 5 Year Search Engine Marketing Experience
- Google AdWords , Google Analytics, and Bing Ads certified
- Bid Management Software experience a plus
- Client facing experience
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel
- Detail attentive and well organized
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to work in a high demand, fast paced and startup like environment
- Enjoy numbers and complex situations
- Problem Solver
- Hates being bored or waiting to be told what to do before doing it