San Diego Web Designer
Search Engine Optimization Inc., a leading interactive marketing agency, has an opening for a Graphic/Web Designer to join our rapidly expanding San Diego North County team. At SEO Inc., we are focused on delivering industry-leading results for our growing list of clients. SEO Inc. helps clients achieve high rankings for keywords on search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo!.
We currently are expanding our creative services capabilities and need to fill a graphic design/web design position for a well-rounded designer. In this position, you will be the lead creative person for our web design projects for our clients and also for all of our in-house marketing materials and application user interfaces.
Some of our recent web design projects include:
- Serve as design lead on assigned projects and Clients.
- Work with Core Team to identify strategic intent of specific projects
- Conceptualize and develop innovative and strategically sound visual concepts and architecture
- Design user interfaces for our client's websites and web-based applications including visual look & feel, graphics, styles, navigation, and layout.
- Communicate and oversee the consistency of web design parameters, style guides, and visual standards
- Work with the Technical Team to facilitate and implement creative designs
- Create internal/external company print marketing materials, including service spec sheets, brochures, etc.
- Stay up to date on industry evolution
- Solid knowledge of interactive design
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment on simultaneous projects
- Be able to conceptualize, present, and execute ideas within a tight schedule
- Proven history of creating original, innovative, and strategically sound web-based solutions for clients
- Expert knowledge of the entire CS Suite, including PhotoShop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Able to follow direction and process artistic and technical feedback to create unique design solutions
- Thorough knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum two years design experience in an interactive media/web development agency
To apply, click here. You MUST provide a resume, portfolio of web (and print if available online) media, as well as your salary requirements.